A Call-to-Action: Post a Comment to Help Share the Magic of BEDTIME STORIES!

At First Book, we’re strong believers that every child deserves to know the magic of bedtime stories — and we know you are too.

Few movies celebrate that magic quite like Disney’s upcoming BEDTIME STORIES – an adventure comedy starring Adam Sandler as Skeeter Bronson, a hotel handyman whose life is changed forever when the bedtime stories he tells his niece and nephew start to mysteriously come true.

In celebration of the film’s December 25 release, Disney Publishing Worldwide will donate up to 250,000 brand new books to First Book.

Will you do your part and share YOUR story?

Now through December 25, post a comment below about your favorite bedtime story or memory and, in your honor, Disney will donate one new book to a child in need – just for commenting!  It’s free, takes just a minute and will help make bedtime brighter for kids in need.

Thanks for your help — and don’t forget to buy a ticket on Fandango to see BEDTIME STORIES, opening in theaters December 25!

Share on FacebookTweet about this on Twittershare on TumblrPin on Pinterest
Posted in Books & Reading, First Book Partners
828 comments on “A Call-to-Action: Post a Comment to Help Share the Magic of BEDTIME STORIES!
  1. My favorite bedtime story was Pinochio.

2. blackberry says:

My favorite disney film as a kid was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

3. iphone says:

verry good :)
    i love children

4. Tim Little says:

Even at a young age I enjoyed books about racing bikes like the better made mongoose bicycles.

5. Dallas says:

I think its great that you guys are doing this for the children!

6. Spring is near,every girl wants to be the bride in the special season.They are eager to put on beautiful Wedding Dresses or the Bridal gowns.

7. It’s amazing to know that you are donating that amount of books is a great time to take the good habit of reading and transmit to future generations

8. Excellent proposal for the book was very clever of you, i will be following closely.

9. Disney has always been the best, children love it.

10. ???? ??? says:

?????????????????????????????
    ??????????^_^

11. Really appreciate the effort done by Disney …..just love the Disney books

12. It is my favorite disney movie. I love how genuine adam sandler is and how the love for these 2 kids come accross. as you said:” Few movies celebrate that magic quite like Disney’s upcoming BEDTIME STORIES –”

13. Disney have very good books. Thanks for posting.

14. Thanks for giving us a large amount of bedtime stories.They are help us in taking good sleep.I really love Cinderella story.

15. My favorite child movie is Harry Porter..

16. Absolute! It’s precious memories.

17. I love Disney movies and my son love them also they have been a big part of my life

18. One of my favorite childhood bedtime stories is Cinderella, until now I still love it. :)

19. Celeste says:

Good thing Disney continues to feed the dreamy magic that characterizes the kids, I like most movies…………………..

20. Caroline says:

Does parent read stories still to kids?
    Actually, this movie is a good one

21. All bed time stories are amazing but i like Cinderella..

22. Enrique says:

My favorite disney film as a kid was Snow White . Its was great to be a kid. missing those days.

23. serrapeptase says:

I love Adam Sandler…. What a character

Thanks
    Pam

24. great website, and thanks for giving us a large amount of bedtime stories

25. renagade123 says:

In this modern and fashionable society, people are pursuing for thomas sabo cool, unique, stylish and innovative. Whether it is thomas sabo bracelet or fashion accessories all means a lot for modern society of today. Same is the case with trendy looking thomas sabo charms.

26. They are help us in taking good sleep.I really love Cinderella story.

27. Whether it is thomas sabo bracelet or fashion accessories all means a lot for modern society of today.